Maximum Occupancy: 53 | Included Upon Request: Serving Station, Tables, Chairs, Podium, Wireless Microphones, and Smart T.V.
In accordance with the Library Bill of Rights, the library meeting room is:
● open to the public on an equitable basis, regardless of the beliefs or affiliations of individuals requesting their use.
● for the purpose of educational, cultural, governmental, and informational community meetings and programs.
The library nor the Marion Community Library Association (MCLA) advocates or endorses the viewpoints of meetings or meeting room users.
Applicant Guidelines: For a full list of guidelines, please see the 'Meeting Space Policy' above.
● Must be a resident of Guadalupe County– ID must be shown as proof of residency.
● The representative of the group must be 18 or older to reserve a room.
● Applicant must complete the Meeting Room Application & Agreement Form in its entirety, including signature.
● The applicant will serve as the group contact and attend all meetings for which they make reservations.
● The individual who signs the Meeting Room Application & Agreement Form, as well as the membership of the group as a whole, will be held responsible for any and all losses or damages that may occur as a result of the use of the meeting room.
● Use of the meeting room is free, but a $25 refundable cleaning deposit (by cash, check, or money order) is required from all applicants except non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations and the Cities of Marion and Santa Clara.
● Individuals representing a 501(c)(3) organization, must present the current Non-Profit Determination Letter issued by the IRS to waive the refundable cleaning deposit.