- Multiple DatesFri, Feb 10Marion Community LibraryFeb 10, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PMMarion Community Library, 201 S Center St, Marion, TX 78124, USAPlay a round or two of dominos with us or bring your group! Don't know how to play? No problem! We are happy to provide instruction. Program is for patrons ages 15 and up every 2nd Friday of the month at 4:00pm.
- Multiple DatesTue, Feb 14Marion Community Library
- Multiple DatesThu, Feb 16Marion Community Library
- Multiple DatesTue, Feb 21Marion Community LibraryFeb 21, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PMMarion Community Library, 201 S Center St, Marion, TX 78124, USACalling all readers ages 12 to 17! Challenge yourself to discover new, exciting tales. Come meet new friends, discuss the current book club title, and enjoy lively conversation at Youth Book Club every 3rd Tuesday of the month at 4:30pm.
- Multiple DatesThu, Feb 23Marion Community LibraryFeb 23, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PMMarion Community Library, 201 S Center St, Marion, TX 78124, USAIf creative relaxation is what you're after to relax after a long day, or simply get into art again then that's what you will find at our adult coloring club every 4th Thursday of the month at 5:30pm! All coloring supplies are provided but feel welcome to bring your own if you'd prefer.
- Multiple DatesSat, Mar 11Marion Community LibraryMar 11, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AMMarion Community Library, 201 S Center St, Marion, TX 78124, USAAn enriching program designed for children 0 - 24 months and moms/caretakers to connect through literacy, social engagements, art and culture! Pop-in to utilize our literacy tools (books, sensory toys, art supplies) to engage with your little one! Connect with your Mom-friends or meet a new friend!
About Our Library
We are a 501(c)(3) organization, not in association with the City of Marion government.
Marion Community Library provides informational, educational, cultural, and recreational materials and services, in a variety of formats and technologies to all residents of Marion and Guadalupe County.
In accordance with the Freedom to Read Statement and the Library Bill of Rights, this library upholds the public’s freedom of access to information.
Marion Community Library will follow to the best of its ability the guidelines set forth for accreditation by Texas State Library and Archives (TSLA).